Moonology Diary 2021
Author: Yasmin Boland
In this two-colour, illustrated diary, award-winning astrologer Yasmin Boland gives detailed instructions on how to work with each lunation and use the Moon to manifest your dreams, achieve your goals, attune to a higher energy, and step into the flow of life. 2021 is the year of the Great Conjunction, an astrological event the likes of which have not been seen on Earth for seven hundred years-in other words, the perfect time to create some real magic in your life!
Using this diary, you will learn about:
- the 24 new and full moons of the year, and which rituals to perform at these times
- powerful chants and Moon-led affirmations for each zodiac sign
- the importance of New Moon wishing-how to do it and why it works
- when you’re going to hit some good luck as planet Jupiter changes signs
- Mercury Retrograde-when it is scheduled to happen and how to prepare for it
A brand-new feature in this year’s diary is a suggestion for which crystal to use during your Moon rituals and how they can help you during this high-vibe lunar year. With lots of exercises and ritual ideas, Moonology Diary 2021 is the must-have tool to manifest more magic into your life.
About the Author
Yasmin Boland is a popular astrology writer whose horoscopes, astrology and New Age columns are read by millions of people each week. She writes for Body and Soul, Red and Good Health and is the author of Astrology (Hay House Basics) and Moonology. Yasmin hosts a weekly show on Hay House Radio.