At The Sound Temple, your privacy is paramount. We recognise that your personal information is important to you and share your concerns about how information is collected, used and shared.
The Sound Temple is committed to safeguarding your personal information and will always handle your personal information securely and carefully.
The Sound Temple is committed to complying with all applicable Australian Privacy Laws and ensures that our team are aware of their obligations. The following should give you a greater understanding on how we collect and use customer information.
Why we collect information
- We collect information for a number of reasons including:
- To deliver products or services to you
- To complete other transactions with you or on your behalf
- To better understand your requirements and preferences
- Improve our service
- Provide offers that are of greater interest or benefit to you
How we collect this information
We collect information in a number of ways:
- When you order goods or services, particularly when those products are delivered
- When you return or exchange good or services
- If you pre-order products or services
- When you shop in our retail store
- When you enter a promotion offer
- When you communicate with us through our Facebook page
- When you subscribe to our newsletter
What we collect
The personal information we collect is in most cases supplied by you when you place an order or provide feedback to us.
Who we may share your information with
We will often need to pass your personal details such as your name and address to companies who perform part of our service delivery. This includes organisations such as Australia Post, major delivery companies, mail houses and third-party fulfilment contractors.
We may also disclose personal information to government authorities as required by law.
The Sound Temple will not sell or pass your information to a third party for the purposes of unsolicited marketing.
If you would like to access or update your personal information, email us at email@example.com.
We prefer to receive written requests as in many cases this assists us to verify your identity.
From time to time and in line with customer expectations and legislative changes, our privacy policies and procedures will be reviewed and, if appropriate, updated.